Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What success fits like!

Success....so far fits like a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear, actually I don't think I have been able to get them over my thighs since '03!  These were my first pair of Lucky Brand Jeans my mom bought me for my birthday in 2002.  I started at the sheriff's department later that year and quickly the eating and beer after an evening shift caught up with me!  So these beloved jeans got shoved to the back of the closet.  I have never had the heart to get rid of them.....I LOVE Lucky jeans.  Every so often I would try them on but they never would go over my thighs.....maybe, just once I did get them on but they wouldn't even come close to buttoning.   So yesterday, after a good friend who is on a weight loss journey too asked if I had any clothes to pass on to her so my curiosity got the best of me.  I got in the closet and got out the 3 pair of jeans I have held on to......and much to my surprise all three pair fit!  SUCCESS!!!  Success is a pair of great jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment