Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's Been Busy

So the last few weeks have been super busy. I think the thing that stands out most in my mind from the last couple of weeks is the ending of my brother's marriage. This has been very hard for me, I am very sad about this. My brother has shown an amazing strength and faith during this time. I am so proud of him.
I have kind of fallen off the wagon exercise wise, but have managed to keep my diet on an ok track. Yesterday was the start of a weight loss challenge I am involved in and I am looking forward to the warmer weather. I so want to feel comfortable in a two-piece swimsuit by summer! This is a very realistic goal for myself!
Did I mention that hubby and I started FPU-Dave Ramsey's course last month? This is an amazing course that truely transforms lives. The last few weeks have been full of hope on our future. With the good there has been bad, some very tough disscussions about our finances. In the end this will make our family and marriage stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment