Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gotta Love the Hubby

So it has been over a week since I posted...nothing too exciting to post. Anyway my 30th birthday is fast approaching. I am not dreading this birthday I am really looking forward to it. I think many people start to think they are old when it comes to turning 30, I find it really cool. The only thing I can complain about is....do I have to really grow up now! :) Not that I haven't had to all ready! So hubby has been all secretive the last couple of weeks and it really got my interest peaked when he told me I wasn't allowed to get the mail until further notice. So out comes my dorkiness, I love getting the mail!! Sometimes it is the only time I get out of the house! Oh well, I am sure he is working along with my mom so I am sure it will be well worth it!

So I am trying to learn all these couponing tricks and Walgreens/CVS tips...if anyone knows all the tricks and would like to give me a tutorial.....please let me know!! Now off to do my mommy duties!!

1 comment:

  1. FirstLight's own Tonya Vernon teaches a whole CLASS on how to clip coupons and whatnot! Check out her blog and sign up for her next class, which will probably be at FLDT!
    http://frugalisfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete